Berlangganan Lewat Email !
Dapatkan kiriman artikel terbaru langsung ke email anda!

nano - glow [lyric] + japanese

artis : nano
album : nanoir download disini
                                
the ice clod raindrops falling from the sky

冰冷的雨滴從天空落下

they try to melt away all my broken scars

它們試著溶解我所有破碎的傷痕

The shining after glow gently caught my eyes

閃耀之後的微光逐漸的吸引我的目光

with someone’s smiling face hidden deep inside

和某個人微笑的臉深深的隱藏在心中

As the time is passing by we find the strenght inside

我們隨著時間的流逝中找到力量

the beautiful lies are not so hard to tell as before

美麗的謊言已不像以前那麼難以說出口

and in the past I’ve had to taste so many different pains

與過去我不得不體會各種的痛苦一樣多

Sometimes I still hear them knocking my door

有時我依然能聽到他們敲著我的門





You’re fading away

你逐漸消失

No way for you to see the tears in my eyes

沒辦法給你看到我眼中的眼淚

In this sentimental glowing twilight (twighlight)

在這個感傷的微紅薄暮中

noboby is there to hear me cry

沒有人在那聽見我的哭聲

Please take a look inside of me

請看一看在我內心深處

all the scars you’ve givens me

你所給我的所有傷痕

I can’t go on not even one more step

我甚至不能再繼續下去一步

they’ve taken all of me

它們已經拿走我的所有

“Please disappear. I don’t want you here.”

“請消失吧 我不想你在這裡”

I look at you and pray like this

我看著你祈求著我

but tell me why I can’t go on

但告訴我 為何我不能繼續下去

I holding on to you so deep inside

你一直都在我內心深處



Now it’s time to you to walk the distance

現在是時候為你遠走

nothing is left for me but only silence

沒什麼好說的除了沉默以外

in this sentimental glowing twilight

在這個感傷的微紅薄暮中

You’re falling away

你漸漸的消失

Alone I face the night

我獨自一人面對黑夜

You will stay forever deep inside me

你將會永遠深深的在我的心中

Just my stupid little childish fantasy

只不過是我愚笨的孩子氣幻想

in this sentimental glowing twilight (twighlight)

在這個感傷的微紅薄暮中

I’m falling apart without you

沒有你我成了碎片

Can you wipe away all of my tears ?

你能擦去我所有的眼淚嗎?

Can you fight away all of my fears ?

你能奪走我所有的恐懼嗎?

Reaching out my hands trving to hold on

我伸出手試著緊緊抓住你

to the you that I don’t want to lose

因為我不想要失去你

Penulis: Unknown ~ Tutorial Blog | Tips Trick | Jejaring Sosial

Artikel nano - glow [lyric] + japanese ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, 3 November 2012
Terima kasih Anda telah membaca artikel tentang nano - glow [lyric] + japanese , Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya jika artikel nano - glow [lyric] + japanese ini sangat bermanfaat bagi Blog dan teman-teman anda, namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link nano - glow [lyric] + japanese sebagai sumbernya. Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat dan menambah wawasan kita semua. Jika anda menyukai Blog ini, silahkan like di facebook dan follow kami di G+. Terima kasih atas kunjungan serta kesediaan Anda membaca dan berkomentar tentang artikel ini.

seowaps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...